Monday, June 30, 2008

my cca shooting camp[out-dated] part 3(final)

27/04/08,Sunday,Day 3

woke up again...but relief to know that todae is the last day of camp...we had afew activities for them...the amazing race...and the cheer....lol...the amazing race...was a success...for them...it did not go according to my plan...but nthing failed so i shall conclude that its ok...

but the amazing race is macham i running the race...cos im the one thats running...checking the stations and all...making sure all goes smoothly....yea...at the end of the day...every1 had fun so i guess my hardwork paid off...=D...then when the cheer competition come...it was hilarious...one grp even show us adult scenes sia...omg...haha....XD...after that we had the final debrief then took afew grp pics and we can finally say balik kampong...haha...took my bag...my skates...and da-bao bread and sweets thats left after the camp...i look like some1 who just came out from maju camp sia...kl oso...he took a taxi home...and i follow suit...too tired liao...plus 2 big bag...and my toy oso...so heavy...so i went home...took a bath and invade my bed...and that concludes my 3D/2N camp at NP....pics of the camp will be shown in another post...(im trying to find btr websites other than photo bucket)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.