Wednesday, August 13, 2008

the silent and peaceful night

yes...today rain rather heavily today...and the day has been cooling...by 1am...the roads have become unusually quiet...such peacefulness right now...its 2am...and its still very silent...i can hear my clock's ticking sound....such feeling is very hard to describe...anyway...i think i will write abt todae's event bah....

today is the day i attended my 1st basic theory lesson...i enrolled at BBDC and i booked my lessons todae and tml. well...thats for the lessons...after that i dun have to worry anymore...cos i jus have to pass my evaulation and then the Basic Theory Test...after that then i worry abt my FTT....so anyways...i woke up at around 11.40am..then rmb i book my lesson at 12.20pm...dammit...gotta rush...i wash up and ate a hasty breakfast comprises of 2 slice of bread and rush off to my lesson le...i reach JUST in time the time? yeap...12.20pm exact...lol...the lesson was relatively normal as the instructor noe how to prevent the class from slping...haha....make some jokes here and there and ask us abit of qn. i found out that the instructor was in my group...but he is in charge or motorcycle...haiz..sad...haha...anyway...the lesson ended at 2pm...while i was going down...i saw my ex-tuition classmate , rebecca . its been a long time since i saw her...so i ask her if she wans to join me for lunch...but she said her friend coming her hse later so she gotta rush...so...sad lor...say bye to her and i go makan...lol...after makan...i went home...and start playing cabal...dammit...i shld really discipline myself not to play le...exams...exams are coming...haiz...anyway...so i play until i sian liao...then i stop...and start to read manga...its a daily routine of mine...hehe...lol...oh yea...if u like to noe i can tell u wad one week means to me

monday - download code geass R2
tuesday - slack...check out for any new manga chapters
wednesday - same...gt practical lessons...so will abit tired...
thursday - download bleach
friday - read bleach , naruto , one piece mangas
sat -slack...
sun - prep for the nxt week

lol...abit no life right...lol....but im trying to make it interesting...haha

so sian...hope i can gt my driving license soon cos i wan to drive thru the quiet s'pore road at nite...the peace...the silence...then ur hearing some relaxing musics from the radio...*bliss*
kk...gotta slp le..tml mayb i goin to sch to study...so till my nxt update...nites =D

No comments: