Monday, February 23, 2009

...>.<....

todae i totally buanged the paper....and i gt sick....jus recovered nia...still gt cough and running nose....25th my last paper...tml chiong study....SO MANY THINGS TO DO SO LITTLE TIME!!!

can finally catch a breather from driving lessons....25th i gt my auto car...marcus say its easy, hope so bah...lol...i finally reached 4.02...and other 2 more lessons and im safe le...the 2 lessons are : 4.03 and 5.01 , as there is onli 1 auto car lesson....and im taking it on 25th...im not so worried haha...unless 5.01 my 1st session buanged...then 2nd session nd to pass or else...DIE lol...

right now not the time to worry abt driving! omg.!
here my goal for tml :
-finish all past yr papers
-master and know how to apply the formulas
-chiong finish everthing in 1 day
-slp early!
-say hi to angie
-update wad happen at the end of the day on my blog

No comments: