Wednesday, April 21, 2010

1st day of school....for the 7th time ><"

ysterday my sem officially start again. why officially? cause i am suppose to go for fyp(that in the end din really go) and therefore doesnt really count as my vacation. but then again, because of so many things that happens during my vacation, i find that my vacation last sem was especially short and fast.

after my exams. started to work, go for camp meetings, play, slack. and in a blink of an eye, my 'vacation' over liao...and a new sem begins once again. my 1st lesson on monday start at 12pm. and my lecturer told us in a smiling way " in the whole of ME, there are only 2 killer modules. they are triple M and ICONT(smile)" fck...and i am doing them this sem....thanks for the tip -.-"...afterwards i went to cca fiesta is find my cca booth and stone there...then i go buy soup from subway(gt sudden craving). buy le going back that time i lose my balance and my left ankle bend 90 degrees, yea fcking hurts la. then i limp back to booth. i tot i sprained my ankle...cos i heard i a loud "crack!" but in the end i realise is i twist my ankle instead...not that serious..hahaha...so much for 1 day of school huh...

day 2 was quite uneventful, woke up in the morning prep to go out. met marcus to get his notes for triple M and ICONT. and met daniel on the way so we go have breakfast together and head to school to cca fiesta. then we stone at the stage behind our booth until 4.30pm when i head off for work. met reylyn along the way hahaha...gt new staffs at work...and i kena E again..lol..dunno shld be sad or happy liao. anyway...my impression of the 2 new ppl is good and bad. 1 guy and 1 girl. the guy rather enthu abt his new found job. lol..everything also wanna know..impression...not that bad...the girl? haiz...i dunno wad to say her...i mean...she is older than us. talk to us (or rather...to me) have the i-alrdy-know-and-im-older-than-u-so-know-ur-place tone...which jus make me buay song la...but i kept quiet...cos i wanna know if my thoughts are correct. so i wait it out and see.....and im still waiting to see.

No comments: