Thursday, June 7, 2007

intelligence network

lol..this is an interesting topic to work on...but i will nt tell in detail in case my network was compormise.

sometimes i can predict things for u if i have enough information about u....nw dun think of me as a psycho cos im nt! the same logic applies to my network in sch...i can get almost any information of wad is going on in my sec sch wif jus a phone call away.handy huh...but then i will nt use these info or my networks to blackmail anyone...haha...i trills me everytime my friends or teachers ask me where i gt the info...how i noe of such things...etc....i will nt compromise my informants so dun try and press me for it....so far i have establish a network in my sec sch..still usable after i graduate...kinda useful too...my network for my primary sch expired when i grad cos all the other informants have grad 2...kinda sad but heck lar...this is wad im gd at collecting info and data....i look forward to my future information and hope that i bring gd news....well there is one : i found out that my POA teach ms chew is engaged!...apparently her boyfriend proposed to her in april...so romantic...no wonder she is so bsy these few days..lol...is my information accurate? but its lacks in detail bah...but anyway :
MISS CHEW CONGRATS! ALL THE BEST AND HOPE U ARE WELL! lol...

No comments: