Monday, August 27, 2007

finally!!!!!!

finally...my exams are over!!!!!!!!!and my 1st ever poly vacation has started...felt great sia....lol...oh well...good thing dun last long...haiz...cos i will noe my exam results in 14 sept...and i noe its nt gonna be gd news for me..T_T...btu heck...currently my cca is organising a paintball event...and im in the organising committee haha...its been a long time since i have been entrusted wif such a impt event...so im going to try my best to complete it!

hehe and wif a side note : odex is going dwn!!! PACnet won the suit against odex and looks like starhub is "countering" them as well! thats gd news to us...though we(dl-ers) noe that we have high risks of gtting caught by overseas Co. haha...wad to say...heck? lol...but i mus say...odex this time pick on the wrng crowd to mess wif...xD...wif this recent event...talk abt over-kill...lol

No comments: