Wednesday, March 12, 2008

pissed off

todae i mus have woken up at the wrong side of the bed...tell my father wad i will be doing later todae and let slip that i will be collecting a tub of ice cream from work for xm's present...somehow he thinks that i make it friends more impt than family...and make a big fuss over it...@#$%...its not like i dun wan to buy for my family...i myself oso gt financial difficulties...i mean...i gt the job...u wan ice cream its an esy thing to get...but then i gotta set priorities oso mah..at that time i onli gt enuf cash to buy 1 tub and i have alrdy promise my friend liao...i cant go bck on my words...so i heck care...then i tot since i bring back the ice cream to keep i shld tell my family abt it...dammit...if i noe i will get this kind of reaction i rather not say it out...invite trouble for me...some family counselors said that u mus be open to ur family...yea right...i try to be open and i gt this reaction...sua...then i diam diam...i dun say anything nthing will go wrng for me...i diam...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

bank a/c still looks as pathetic as ever...cant wait for my 1st payout...and tml is result day...oh...lets jus say i hope not for the worst...

hope i can go to 2nd year...(praying hard)

No comments: