Sunday, January 4, 2009

so fast...09 has come...and so has the new term

lol...so fast...year 2009 has arrived and holidays will end in 8mins according to the time i start writing...haha...2008 was an interesting year...i had much fun in 08...be it happy ,unhappy, angry, sad memories that i have...i will store it in my database...haha...met new friends in that year....so i will make a quick review of the things that happen that manage to stay in my memory...
-np open house i go trick the lecturers in telling(equals to crapping) me more about...my OWN courses...
-my cca had its very 1st paintball event
-gone to YEP china trip and its has been very rewarding
-got addicted to kboxing...lol....
-found my kbox buddy
-got a part-time job
-been more active le...
-found myself to have a schdule for mangas and animes...
-got myself a new wallet...hopefully it last...
-my total expenditure every mth is always extra 1K+ when compare wif my savings
-started learning hw to drive
yea...thats about all...if i think of anymore i will update...haha...nw for my resolutions for this year...hope i can keep to them...(most probably not but i will try anyway =D)

my resolutions for 2009:
-not to be late as much as last year
-improve my grades
-sleep early
-spent less
-get my driving license
-change my phone to samsung Omnia
-try not to get fired for being too blur
-pay rise
-not be a slacker
-learn piano(priority to driving though)
-try not get pissed off easily
-sing more!
-try and be crazy/ even crazier wif my singing buddy
-try not to be lame(rather impossible)
-talk sense
-dun stutter

lol..alot hor...sian...dunno can keep them mah...try la hor...hahaha...todae jus gt my pay for dec...i gt a bonus! HAHA!! congrats me!! lol...jk...my boss give me that time tell me try not to be blur...cuppachino can use wrong coffee...(im suppose to press expresso but i press long black instead on the coffee machine)im super blur! >.< sadded...then i tell my boss todae my eyes put stamps...cannot see properly...lol...still kena kan...well.nvm...then the whole day...very sian...so i talk cock wif my colleagues...then i realise how hungry i am...its like 5pm and the whole day i had onli 2 piece of cake...and lots of water then finally comes...DINNER! so happy! so in the end m days' meal consist of water+2 piece of cake+1 complete dinner = to 1.2(exclude the water)out of a total of 3(meaning 1 full breakfast+1 full lunch+ 1 full dinner) during work...something mysterious happen...i was cleaning up a table and bringing in the used cup of coffee and the teaspoon drop...and we dunno where it went or wad happen to it! lol...haiz...as of now...hols over le...new term start le...hope i will make it...haha! for now...i nd to folo one of my resolutions and that is...sleep early! chiaoz~! haha...happy new year 2009!!

No comments: