Monday, December 29, 2008

BBQ todae

todae went to have BBQ organize by my cca...but then becos i gt some miscommunication wif my boss at work....i tot todae was a free day...(there is another story that is sorta link to this incident)then i on my way to my BBQ which is at pasir ris liao, my boss call to ask y i nver go work...i said i nver knew gt work since my boss nver reply my sms....then i said that if they really nd ppl i can rush down from pasir ris to work...but the time will be 7+ la...my boss say i crazy 2pm(at that time) was blazing hot go pr BBQ...but when i reach pr...it was quite breezy...and on top of it all...it rained!! so much for blazing hot wheather....lol...i reach the place where they are having BBQ....nt bad...really breezy...i felt so good enjoying the wind that is blowing against my hair...met a new friend who is...not new...met her somewhere b4...but still....dun really recognise her...she oso say the same to me...lol...this girl...very 'on' de...everything oso can play...talk to her oso very fun...her laughing oso gt skill de worh! 1st she will laugh silently...then she will inhale...then gt sound liao but the sound macham asthma attack...but all in all she very fun...thanks eric! for bringing her along. we oso camwhore alot of times...(think bored liao) but then thing is i think all the cam. low batt.....sad! but a majority of the pics where gt me inside de...is in grace's cam. grace! i wan the pics! lol...then 1/2 way thru the BBQ...i gt an sms from xm...who ask me hw is her character...thats...is very complicated thing to ask...and i dun like talking about it cos it will break relations...and now that i think abt it...if u wan to noe abt ur charcter...thru me...if u wan to noe the bad ones...feel free to look thru my blog's old post...u will noe...so i jus replied her of wad i thnk of her in a very summarised way that she is a nice and good girl, thrifty but sometimes hurt other ppl thru words and actions...hmm...is that answing to her qn? i wonder....but nvm....i replied her liao...and i gt no reply back....though i should be used to it liao...but i still feel abit pissed....lol...dunno y...cos its like some1...either u or me...nver put a fullstop behind the sentence then i like anticipating somethinig that wont come....for instance, her reply. in fact cos this is the way she does things....i dun even think she REMEMBERS my blog's url...much less coming to read my posts...i wonder wad make her send me jus a weird sms....issit some1 reproach her abt her character and attitude? or issit she likes some1 again and try to ask other ppl wads her personality is like so that she can see if she is pei wif him anot? most of the time...2nd option would always be out....but in her case...though i onli know her for 2 yrs...the 2nd option is included...right now...i have alrdy given up waiting for her to reply...reply when u like it...i too, have alot of things to do...tml gotta wake up early to go to sch to so assignment...nd to slp liao...chiaoz...might cont. tml....

No comments: