Monday, December 1, 2008

and he got the all meaning of wad i wrote...wrong...-.-

after reading his post in reply to wad i have written...seems like some1 has misunderstand something le....that post highlights wad i dun like and u happen to do them....study this kind of things is ok de....wad u say really make me bewildered....is study really the only thing related? u say i play psp and laptop...yea true...i admit...and i have tried my best to decrease the amount of time i use liao....i would be more than willing to listen to u when u tell me face to face...rather than u posting something that is related to me and start critising me like ur my boss....cos ur not. ur some1 i can talk to...not som1 i report to...after i have written that post....i did reflect on wad i did...and as stated in my post...i know wad ur trying to tell me...really...if u think i have not decrease...then i oso have nthing to say.

so i now apologise to you for wad i said in that post...but i wont dlt that post...cos i wan u to know y i had said that....i admit some of the words i wrote is greatly offending, but i wan u to understand that those are words of anger...as for bullshit and stuff, this i gotta tell u....sometimes wad u say offends me alittle, but i did not say it...yes...u compare me with farhan and i appreciate the way u treated me is very different from the way u treat farhan...this i say thank you...

oh yea...i wanted to correct this paragraph of urs...(SINCE YOU FIND WHAT RUBBISH (NOTE: ASKING YOU TO STUDY, REMIND YOU TO STUDY SINCE NOBODY ASK YOU) IS DISGUSTING.. THEN I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY..) now as i have explain earlier...asking me to study is NOT disgusting...note that i felt disgusted by the way ppl order/tell me wad to do and the way u wrote on ur post is well...wad my impression is. ur publicly criticizing me for wad i did....couldn't u have a more private approach like in msn? imagine i use a loud-hailer and say ur stupid in the middle of orchard road...how will u feel? if that paragraph has indeed lead u to think like this...i will remove it...dun believe u can go check again...

sigh...if u had just talk to me like when u tell me hw addicting djmax3 can be...i did listen to u. so y cant u do the same for this as well?

and u are right...i still don't know u well....so wad u did may have another meaning to it i dunno...jus to add something i think u might notice about me...i have lesser torelence lvl than marcus and my emotions shows it on my face...

i hope that after u read this post...you'll understand...u can tell me about it in msn oso...no nd the hassle to write on blog...

No comments: