Monday, December 29, 2008

jubeat! the new game of music~!

im jus so crazed abt this jubeat game now...lol...as u can see this is a game where u listen to the music beat and play by touching/pressing on the buttons! so fun but oso so ex...2 bucks/game...-.-...but but....so fun! below is my favourite song from jubeat :


天国と地獄 - Mutsuhiko Izumi

the other thing im oso very crazed abt is.....singing! lol yea! nver really go high b4...but ever since i have gone singing sessions wif my friends i am rather hw u say...addicted to it liao...lol...but singing i like to have less ppl to sing wif....1) not very noisy 2) ur turn comes again rather fast (hahaha!) 3) u can go crazy in the room and nobody is gonna care!
1 person singing is really EMO....but 2 ppl singing will hype things up...like my friend...i love going out wif her to sing...though only 2nd time...wif jus the 2 of us...we can rock the house yea! both of us always get high when we're singing...we sometimes dance...do all sorts of pattern
wanna noe whens my nxt singing session? its....nxt year! sound far right? but its not...its actually jus nxt friday which is 2/1/09! i singing wif my cousin. So...my xuan zhuan happy friend....when u wanna have a go again? jus hope u wont get tired of seeing my face again can liao...haha =D

No comments: