Thursday, July 22, 2010

summary of today's event.

woke up at 7.30am todae...have a gleeful tot that "yes! im finally be able to go to sch early!" then i look at my warm pillow with the sound of the morning rain as an additional background sound effect, i succumb to the temptation of slping more for afew min. then nxt thing i knew i woke up and look at the clock...8.52am..this time my mind goes "oh...FUCK! not again!?" then hastily go wash up and left home. cab to sch was....well a near disaster. because i had met the enemy of every person who is in a rush and worst, alrdy late : TRAFFIC JAM. i jitao jus sian in the cab. eyes wanna slp. brain not working. only things thats working is my senses and the brain nervous system haha...anyway...manage to get to class at a suprising 'early' time of 9.30am did i tell u wad time was my lesson? its 9am-.-. anyway, after my 30min lesson. i gt practical...turn out to be viva >_>". then after the disastrous viva. its lunch and fyp all the way...i feel that i am actually doing something today. cos time really flies when im in my fyp room. tml i will do the wiring and hopefully they dun short circuit again or else my project will really burn.

hmm....these wk i realise im beginning to eat at home more...perhaps its cause i dun have anything to do at sch so i might as well go home...and also i now have my guitar(^_^) can practice at home.

*i shld not get lazy with practicing guitar

although i did say that but then i gt more impt things to worry abt than guitar practicing le...after all these ends bah...i wanna pass my exams and graduate from np. and try to slp early too ><

No comments: