Thursday, July 22, 2010

time

in a blink of an eye. this wk is ending yet again....coming to terms with that, this wk is also the last wk of my fyp. i really wish that me and my partner will be able to complete the whole thing. make it up and running....something which is suppose to be done last last week but then a rather unfortunate incident happened. our control box short-circuited and nearly caught fire. i burnt 2 of my fingers in the process....reason being i panic and try to pull the melting wires off the battery. oh well...good that i din die. but in any case our control box is screwed. but a good thing is that not everything is totally destroyed. at least our charge controller still works. if we are gonna make this project work...it gotta be this wk. i admit that in this fyp im not doing most of the brainstorming. but i feel like being the hands of my group leader. because i wanna do the practicals. anyways. this is a rushing yet relieving week for me...i dunno why.

guitar practicing is going well...im practicing almost daily(stopped yst and todae) at nite...learnt that wad im practicing is the D family not G family....haha...thanks edmond of the link u gave me todae. its very useful. and if all goes well...i may well be able to play my 1st song on guitar!! yay!!! its call stand by me by Ben E king. i like the song and i wanna play it...beside the song...i oso gt afew other songs that i wanna play but then i nd to master the basics 1st...

been pondering alot...whether shld i restart my driving lesson. i really shld. but then thinking of the cost jus scares me. if i were to go for TP again...it will be $160(TP)+ $220(practical lessons)+ $25(PDL extension)+ possible FTT retest = $500+...that is actually a scary amount for me now.

i shld be in control over my jubeating habit now....but then 9+6 = $15 on jubeating jus 2 days alone....need to stop le haha...at least till knit comes to sg.

wish me luck...lots of luck haha nites world

No comments: