Monday, November 4, 2013

jap trip...finally

recently had a pretty dam rushed proposal to go japan in jan. nice.
it will be my first time :
- in japan
- experiencing winter as it really is
- booking a budget airline
- going free and easy to a country i always wanted to go but dun have the opportunity to.
- going overseas with just friends and no one else.
- with no tour guide
- having a real vacation in almost 5yrs.


there has been earlier plans for it but was always called off because i couldn't afford it...
i dunno wad push me towards this direction. but i have decided upon it.
i realise wad it means to travel.
since im travelling, what are the things i have to settle, the relevant paperworks and such.
i would nd to inform mindef that im travelling.
i would nd to apply leave nxt yr. because i cant apply now.
and i need to save up approx 2500sgd jus in case. and to exchange for japanese yen. may be aws shine upon me. i would really nd the saving.

seems like a far cry from the last payout from my previous workplace. hopefully, i can save more. ><
i need it for my jap trip. i have mentally plan out what to do...but its in ideal stage. lol my plans often crumbles when it applies to real life situations.

but all in all, i think its a good chance for me to go relax myself...my mum have been enjoying cruise trips alot of times haha...my dad..is also thinking of vacationing...just that there is no tour available for the place he wants to go...heh...
as for me i take it as a time where i reclaim the lost experience.
finally, this whole family of 4 have gone to japan.
my bro went japan for exchange
my parents went japan for vacation
where am i? im in poly studying and doing my fyp. fml. during all those times...i miss out on all those....im determined to get even with it.

but this trip might be really worth the while to travel. :D

No comments: