Monday, November 4, 2013

an overview of this year

hi all,

i am finally back here to my blog and check out the amount of dust it had gathered! *coughcough* haha.
well now, what shall i write about this time....alot has happened since my last post. where shall i start?
hmm...i think i should start off with...my final few days in TAB mdc bah.

now that im an NSmen this really takes me back :)

i have met so many kinds of ppl, face many different kind of challenges. though as much as i whine about how fcked up my nsf life is...im actually kinda nostalgic and grateful for the experience i had in TAB mdc, one of the place of memories.

prior to my ORD in nov, i am a 2IC (i was to become an IC but i was alrdy gonna ORD in nov...there is simply no point) in my admin department. and wad i do is book appointments and registering report sicks, doing paperwork for FFIs and such...replying email was a new thing to me back when i first started. but im glad i took up the skill on how to use it. anyway...those boring admin stories are quite boring and i have alrdy mentioned them before in my past posts. haha. anyway, to sum it up, i realise i have 2mths+ of off and leave to clear before i ORD and i have already comfirmed with my senior medic to put me on overseas detachment if possible. and so i was send to taiwan for 3wks in oct. haha sort of the best exp in my entire ns life i would say. that said, i nd to plan for my off and leave also. so i decided to 1 shot clear everything. and took leave on sept, nov. and 1st wk of oct. yea...im a bad senior, even my senior said so...im sorry ><.
coming bck only to do ord FFI...but i tried my best to impart everything that i know to milfred (my next in line) my junior and a capable IC. i never regretted choosing him to admin , but he regretted choosing to go into admin hahaha....but anyways, the events that followed is that after i came back from taiwan , i was preped for AFA12. YES the event that i have so waited and anticipated for the past few months is finally here!!. its my first time going to a concert, a jap one somemore. so i was very excited. had the most wonderful time of my life there.

and yes this year marks the 2nd time im going for AFA13 I<3anisong along...pity="" anime.="" are...well="" are="" concert.="" dun="" female="" friends="" have="" i="" in="" informed="" interested="" jio-ed="" much="" my="" of="" p="" pretty="" some="" that="" they="" those="" well="" xd.="">
looking forward to it AFA13!!! woots!

No comments: