Sunday, November 23, 2008

lol...i jus cant reject this tag...

lol...i jus cant refuse to write this out cos i was tagged to write by my fav. cousin xD...here goes:

The rules & regulations:
1) Each player of this game starts off with 10 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.
2) People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 10 weird things/habits/little know facts as well as state this rule clearly
3) At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged & list their names
4) No tag back.

alright...here goes...for those who dunno me well...this might just be an intro to u about me...girls...if u feel weird or disgusted...feel free to leave or close this window

1) i like to tie my hair and untie it by pulling out again....
2) show it when i find that u are lame (typical expression : -.-)
3) spoke little but think alot
4) what goes out from my mouth doesn't always tally with my brain and my heart
5) is afraid to cause trouble
6) fantasize about having gf
7) have recurring effect of regrets
8) weird actions during to sudden memory flashbacks
9) what i my facial expression look like might not be really represent what i tot about u
10) gets piss off when i refuse to give something to someone and he/she keep pressing me for it

the ten lucky winners!
angeline( haha...u are lucky no. 1) =P
phyllis
adeline
joel cheong
hui jing
wen xia
pei rong
charmaine
brandon
jin cai
yi yuan

[P.S] this is for the 10 lucky ppl! those whose name are not listed are NOT to copy this to his/her blog for posting....any request to post can be asked though the Cbox

No comments: