Sunday, November 23, 2008

...pls mind ur own business...

ARGH....felt like whacking some1....so guys...let me be random for awhile...this is to those who are reading my blog...but if HE is reading...then different story le...pls do wad my title says.

ppl always say...hao ren nan zhuo....or in english, its hard to be good. if its hard to be good...then dun be! jus so u noe....WHO are u to say me? WHO are u to lecture me? WHO are u to care wad i put in msn WHO are u to tell me that what im doing is not good? then let me tell u something....I dun like to be told wad to do by jus anyone in fact, i frigging hate it...dun put it such that like u know alot about me...and i know...wad u meant...but i DUN LIKE how u put it in words...let me tell u something la...dun think ur always right...think that wad u do is the right way...the right choice...ok? cos sometimes...if u noticed....wad u say are utter BULLSHIT....right...im blowing off steam now...i would prefer that YOU wont reply or comment on this post, i like my blog to be peaceful thank you. and even IF u do reply...i-wont-give-a-fuck.oh yea...if u felt that its contradicting of my actions to my msn nick, for ur information, i have CHANGED IT but i hope that YOU would stop telling me if wad i do or say is contradicting anot! its fucking irritating! in fact, i dun giv a shit about wad u say! get that? do wad i post have to comply with wad i do? i dunno about u but i live my life my own way,
wad i do will mostly CONTRADICTS wad i posts! y?? cos i am alive and words are dead, dun gt so overly concerned about the fact that ,say for example i post : i am very enthu for this subject when in actual fact i dun really like that subject! is contradicting!

...this is the 2nd time i had such resentment....after thinking about it, i think my bro is right...family members know each other best...my bro once during an argument, said that i espacially, HATE being controlled and wanted to do what i like...this, is 100% true....though i dun say it...i love my brother...thank you!=)

No comments: