Thursday, September 24, 2009

its been a long time since i posted haha...

lol...as the name implies...its been a very long time since i post something...lets go back to result day, haha...the day b4 that fateful day, i cant seem to slp...in fact...i cant slp well in the 2 days prior to result day...and to make things worst...i gt driving lesson at 8am...x.x so yea...manage to force myself to slp at 4am...then wake up at 7am to check my result...i din gt marvelous results but i still pass everything! ahahaha...i jump around in joy and relieve...after that i rush for my driving lesson...lol...drive halfway stomach ache...wah...crap haha...but then when i read my mail and found out i pass everything i was so happy! the 1st person i sms was angie lol...tot she slping...but i sms anyway ;p thanks for everything =D i like u even more now haha...xD
after afew days...on the 20th...i go attend my cousin's ROM or otherwise known as register of marriage (i think) lol...my shoe 'open mouth' on that day sia...sibei sian....then not onli open mouth...the whole front sole came out...win liao....heng ceremony over liao then its life ended or else i sure sian1/2 lol...met up wif my cousins....father side de...onli close cousins i have is my little cousin, angelina, older cousins henry and alex(henry is married wif 2 daughters while alex is engaged) and that day was alex's ROM lol...soon im going to have another nephew/niece le haha but that will be in another 3-4 yrs later(they are officially gtting married in 2 yrs time) by then yea haha....i will be out of army le....or still in..i dunno haha...my cousin is predicting that mine will be nxt haha xD i shrug and said " well...who knows...mayb urs will come earlier than me" as always...i said it wif a smile.

that day was short...but tiring...when the ceremony ends nearly all our energy gone le...

No comments: