Monday, January 18, 2010

______(fill in the blanks)

never say i love you
if u really dun care
never talk about feelings
if they aren't really there
never hold my hand
if you are going to break my heart
never say you are going to
if u dun plan to start
never look into my eyes
if all u do is lie
never say hello
if u really mean good bye
if u really mean forever
then say u will try
never say forever
cause forever makes me cry

[taken from my hp wallpaper]

funny how this is suppose to wad a girl is suppose to say to a guy...but yea....im writing this to tell a girl, especially those 1st few lines. yst has been great. its too good to be real...almost a dream, yes it must have been a dream. and i wanna praise myself for having asked the most impt question to her....or else....i might still be dreaming...for me,dreams exists to be crushed. i wanna congratulate her oso...for she is the 2nd girl i know to be this close to me besides xm. i can tell for myself that i really like her. lol...last time im scared that she know...but now, theres no more hiding le...last time when we 1st met i know i like her le...jus wondering will happen and all...yea...end up i dun even nd to confess lor....my hints are too obvious lol....then after...its like mths after i meet up wif her again =) i had tot my feelings died down le....but no...in fact, it somehow gt revived...cos i jus got the tendency to "jus be wif her" and i think she knows it! yst has been too enjoyable for me that i can forget that i should keep my distance...i confess i wanted to be close to her thats y i dun mind. the fact that she hold my hand jus means so much to me....though still thank god i ask her the y/n question and though she beat around the bush...i manage to get the meaning...hmm....i dun really feel sad....but im not happy....dun feel like crying....until now. slpt at 3am yst...dream of her and the events that happen yst....its jus too good for me to wake up...too good. too nice. too surreal.

thanks again....though ysterday's talk abt going to other places....i dun think it will happen again =) its been enjoyable.

theres 3 words i wanna say to u b4 u go home but i never manage to say it out until now.
i love you :') <3

No comments: