Wednesday, January 27, 2010

update?

my bag has gotten more and more heavier le.dunno wad i chuck in oso...maybe becos of todae's lesson bah...

basically i will sum up todae's event : morning lesson, lunch, slack, eat, home. thats about all.

today's weather is great. nice sun, nice wind. rather cloudy oso.
nthing great happen when im having lesson until i proceed for dinner.
as i walk out of ourspace, my cold body is welcomed by the sudden warmness of the outside environment.and there too, have a light breeze that gently caressed my face as i walk towards makan place
dinner had nthing much to talk abt except that i order my kaki fuyong set that i havent touched for abt 2wks.
as i walk out....i found out that the wind has gotten stronger and as i let the wind blow against as i walk towards the side gate, i look up at the sky, smiled and close my eyes....im enjoying the wind.
slp on the bus. dream of her yet again.
getting more tired easily...i wonder y.

No comments: