Saturday, January 23, 2010

the one love drama i watch and really liked...till now

u guess it...those who have seen my msn nick starting todae and for afew days will know wad im talking about =) the drama is call: winter sonata or 冬季戀歌 in chinese. korean name will be 겨울연가. hahaha...this is one of the most touching love K drama i watch and till todae remains the best drama in my list =D and the OSTs are very touching...nearly all the songs...touching and at the same time relaxing...love it.

did i ever mention that i love the wind? or shld i say i love the movement of air haha...cos i love the silent breeze as well. it feels great, the silent breeze brushing gently pass ur face as u walk. the strong wind that make ur hair all messed up. the wind has sometimes help me to blow away my saddness, my emoness, my troubles...wif the wind i can rewind and think back....flashbacks of my past.reliving them once again in my brain....cause they are sweet memories that i cant bring myself to forget. thats y...if any1 find me missing....dun worry im not suicidal, just look for a place where theres wind...i will most probably be there.

reading manga and watching anime has become ineffective in distracting me from u, i cant help but think of you,remember i said about being addicted to you? its true. each day without you talking to me has been torturous>< in order to try to forget this hardening feeling, i realise that i slp more often...but to no avail. cos when i slp, i dream of u again. but i know, that u r not interested in me and wad i do has been fruitless...i know! but...i cant control it, i just miss ur voice, ur attitude, ur everything. haha...i always scared that i might fall in love wif u and in order to avoid that i try to heck care everything and let the event unfold by itself. but its too late. haha.

i rmb u told me that if u dunwan others to read then dun blog. for that my dear, is not i dunwan others to read. it cos i dunwan u to read le then avoid me. cos thats the last thing i wan. i ponder long about whether to post this...u said if dunwan see can save as draft but then again i dun feel complete. >< im fickle minded. enjoy

No comments: