Monday, February 1, 2010

some1 kill my feelings please...

jus got to know that a friend of mine got dismissed from school for a module he is repeating...sadly for the 2nd time....but its not because he fail, its cos he gt debarred. and he told me his lecturer call his mom to tell her that he(my friend) has been dismissed(expelled) from sch. well...i dunno wad to say but to say i dunno hw to help u...im sry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

im sad, but i cant cry my hearts out.
i felt numbed.
as i feel the shattered pieces around me...i realise...god...are u here to make my life like shit?
for me, liking some1 is nver easy
loving some1 is harder
however...having a heart that's dead and revived just to die again....thats too much for me to take...i need a rest....a long one...the jubeat community is my hideaway now....for diff ppl and few ppl know me....i can smile on the surface....

the heaviness in my chest remains....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice post. thanks.