Thursday, February 4, 2010

riight....

today had panel presentation. nver go well...gt fucked by the panel again....this time onli i kena. yst i notice i gt a block nose and dry throat...din thought much about since its been a common illness. so i pass it off....but it got worst at nite...and by todae when i wake up, i felt a sharp pain from my head...since i just wake up, again, i pass it off as some morning sickness. as the day goes on. i got more and more feverish, but i tot its the lack of slp and more ever, i still can tahan. so b4 the presentation, me and my fyp group chiong the ppt. im doing the calculations and was rather proud to say that i have done a good job for it....but then things din turn out this way....when i went into the panel room, i was alrdy feeling quite feverish le....manage to remain standing thruout the whole presentation and shooting from the panel....b4 i go in, msg X abt my sickness and the panel, haha she reply wif a jiayou...haha..yea i needed the support...then i tot of something mischievous, something...i know she will not say and wont say though i hope that she still reply. lol...there was no reply in the end. somehow im not surprised. its just that i feel that an additional boost would do me good in terms of morale...not that im disappointed and all...as the days go by...i felt weaker by the hour....its such a miracle i can muster the strength to walk to the bus stop and catch my bus. totally tired, headache, block nose and dry throat. go back home found out that i cant log in msn....feeling sucks......then i go slp le...hoping to regain my str again....but no...my temp rose from 37.1 to 37.7 and to 38.1 deg...nice. but im still not giddy. but with a splitting headache and a test tml...i would probably faint. lol...heng its not to be...my mom dabao fried rice and some noodles for the family...call me crazy but i ate the hong hong noodles and fried rice...and so tot i will def. be in coma the nxt day for high fever...lol...instead, the fever disappear and i slowly regain strength...lol! fighting poison wif poison siol lol...anyway...she did not reply my msges and tell me to stop sending those 'weird' msg....lol...my fault. u are right...ur not my gf...i shld stop sending daily msges. i realise, that i am but an irritant. from the way i see ur social network, ur in safe hands wif ur other friends.

LOL..
searching for the chc of 5 years ago
taken from a national day song :
(who are u my country~)
where are u...my chc~
===========================
bck to the days when all i had to worry is the damned exams and homeworks
bck to the days when i can laugh it all
bck to the days when i onli have 1 commitment :sch
bck to the days when i will slack wif my friends everyday after sch
bck to the days when i have no interest for anything except for planes
but those days will never come bck again
============================
will do some soul searching and will try to prevent myself from overdoing things.

No comments: