Wednesday, October 24, 2007

another normal day....

today gt up at arnd 8.30am...nice to noe that it stopped raining...but din go gym cos...i was slping? and so i continue my daily routine...brush teeth..etc...and pack up for sch nw making sure i had my laptop wif me...after yst incident...math lesson was uneventful except that the lecturer misplace his txt. bk...lol everyone had their bad days...i had it too..most of the time...can sort of say im numb to its effects liao...and so morning was passed without much thing to say or add abt...then came lunch...we ate at SIM aka canteen 5 i order char kuay tiao...nt bad...no hum..gt replace by prawns..nice..i nver liked hums/cockles..oso forgtten when i started hating eating cockles...since pri 5 i suppose...since then i hate eating hums or any shelled seafood except for crab,prawns,lobster and scallop hehe im an expensive eater...can clear out a complete set of crab( if possible i wanna try sri lankan and Alaskan king crab then i solo the crab for u to see :P)anyway...after lunch i saw some ppl from SIM dressing in howlloween costumes 1 of them dress as a western death god...i sid to my friend..."thats so fake u wan giv me a robe wif a longer hood and gt me a scythe, then i will wear it without any complains :D" yea...well...in anime point of view i whld prefer a zampaktou... :P but heck after that amusement was over and was bck to study and practical which is electrical(again) and i saw breadboard and oscillioscope i sian 1/2 liao....total S-I-A-N sia...haiz...after that we had early release by our tcher and so me and my friend took this opportunities to chiong autoCad i gt problems loading sia...wtf lor...then sian..but manage to complete it within 15mins then we rush to our final lesson engineering mechanics...the lecturer was very guai lan 1 talk alot abt dip holders hard to find job and like to use sarcastic remarks not to us but the whole class most of the time..lol...there was one phrase which he likes to repeat which always makes the class wakes up and pay attention...wads his phrase? ~~>"lecturers are paid to teach you , but not to let you understand" which simply means he will jus teach wad he is meant to teach and nthing more nthing less...and screen through the ppt slides like a rollerblade...fast...nearly cant catch up...then after sch(finally!) stay bck at library to do finish my autoCAD so as to prove the god-damned lecturer wrng...wrng to say that i cant catch up...and after doing finish the CAD exercises and pass it up through the internet..i went home...took 985 and during the journey home im still worried abt the engineering mechanics and so i took out my txt. book and started revising...all the way till i reach my destination...then went home...gt a suprising news that my bro who is in NA(tech) was promoted to NA(acad) it was a great news to us well...im bad at praising and so the only thing i could say is "congrats~!" failed as an older brother huh...cant even give praises to my bro...haiz...i was the direct opp. of my bro...he is a pro at praising ppl while i dun...everytime my mum cook something nice i cant bring myself to say it was delicious! all i do was to keep my mouth shut and say nthing...when my mum ask y i did nt praise like my bro did i said "if i did not complain, then its delicious /acceptable" so there isn't much to comment abt unless the dish is my favourite or its exceptionally delicious...haiz...sua...dun wan to talk too much abt it...anyway after dinner i went to do my MOL(math on-line) and finally finished the topic 40mins ago...thinking of playing maple but then gotta slp and since i wanna update regularly i here writing...


hope tml wont be too boring...as tml onli gt 2 modules...eg 2 and AEL , both lectures and so i hope tml i wont fall aslp...but then mus depend de...if i ever gt bored i can always look at her in my hp as her smile is like an exilir to me..makes me feel...happy...nt bored..though she is not there in person...her pic and memories of her will always be in my heart...<3

kz....c wads new tml then so till the nxt update nightz ;)

signing off:
the lamer of year 1989,[L-@-M-E-R]

No comments: