Tuesday, October 23, 2007

wad a day

today have been well...tiring...and i mus hav gt on the wrng side of the bed cos i did nt bring my laptop!! damned...cos i gt my info wrng anf thought that today no nd lappy...a mistake and the lecturer very kiang told me that it will be very hard to catch up...F him la...i loan from my friend de lappy and do cos he say let me do while he slps...ok lor...lol...then its like tml or shld i say later today i go sch setup the harddisk network...simple task...cant catch up? try me..lai...then after this was my ael lesson..the tutorial was...well...short and sweet...much to my delight...then we have lunch break and u wont believe the queue in canteen 2 took me abt 10mins to gt myself a bowl of mince meat noodle/meepok i buy from that stall nt becos the food is nice but becos the queue there is more decent...the rest could actually giv me no appetite to eat cos....eat wad?! jus imagine...u gt a miserable 1hr break....then u hav to travel for 5mins then find place for another 5mins after that u hav to queue for 10-15mins how much time left? hmm..lets see....30-5-5-10=10mins...wtf eat wad? then even if u are able to chiong finish...wad abt walking bck to ur study blk? haiz...the thought of all this can throw one's eppetite to the bin and wait for dinner...anyway...after the break i gt practical lesson which is interesting cos im doing milling...something i hav nver done b4(dropped D&T when im sec3) and yea...nice progress nthing gone wrng...yet...lol...hope nthing will go wrng...dun wan to lose my life when i jus found someone that i wan to be 4ever...the workshop is nt bad the male toilet is a scene lol...i went in and there was 1 broken mirror i told my friend...hey the guy that broke that mirror must have failed this module and smash his "masterpiece" onto the mirror then my another friend come in to wash his hands...this friend of mine aka terrorist was a gun fanatic i saw him and goof around saying no la i gt btr explanation this mirror was broken when he wanted to spray his AK-47 arnd the toilet but onli left 1 bullet and so this is is result...lol...he sian 1/2 and we rofl...after that we pack up and went hme...i was thinking of meeting xm on the way hme so take the excuse to walk her home but then she did nt appear...sad...nvm...i shall wait till nov 13 where i will hav something unexpected for her...a present..hehe...cant tell nw cos i dunno her expression...hee~!

kk.,,,im gg off to bed tml c if raining anot if not i go gym if gt then i slack until 8.30am :P :D

so till the nxt time i update...nightz ;)

signing off:
the lamer of year 1989 [L-@-M-E-R]

No comments: