Monday, October 15, 2007

a new sem starts

so fast....a whole new sem starts again this time wif more practical than theory...thank god? lol...today i got a taste of the autoCAD that some of my friends dreaded...well..nt much of a problem for me as i as roughly manage it myself and oso have the help of my other poly friends...haha...this sem i gt some goals in mind :

1. improve my GPA(totally sux last sem)
2. not to get any Cs or Ds
3. train at the gym
4. get rid of those fats of mine WITHOUT using diet pills
5. spend my time with her whenever possible ^^

yup...those will be my goals for this sem...my last sem's grade was terrible and i noe y...hehe...could hav gotten a B in a module..but i heck...did nt bother to do the on9 assignments/forgt to do then panic and giv up and wait to die :P
now cannot le cos i wan a high GPA so that i can proceed to 2nd yr wifout any worries.As for not getting C&D grades i think i will have a bit of a problem as those who noe me will noe that i SUX at math and physics and if i can get a C it can consider laughable le...but then early this morning when i tok to her she gav me a goal...higher than ever...well u noe wad it is...its alrdy written in point 2 and her terms is if i do not get B or higher she wont go out wif me for....a mth? omg thats like being frigging grounded man but thats onli the case when im taking the final exams :P did not told her abt the common test breaks though...feeling guilty or lucky? u guess bah....haha...so..more stress or bigger challenge? i think this sem might be more of a challenge than stress as there will always be stress but i can handle that since i got her pic on my hp...whenever im lonely or felt abit down...i look at her pic in my hp and till now her pic has nver fail to make me smile...i couldn't help it but smile whenever i saw her sweet face smiling at me as well...u noe...no u dun obviously..im jus being lame =P

kk...time for me to slp update when i have time...chiaoz Zzzz~...

signing off :
the lamer of yr 1989 [~L-@-M-E-R~]

No comments: