Friday, October 12, 2007

my door is ready to open...jus for u..<3

the feeling that i thought had died when we parted ways has rekindled again when she called me...yes...u can see it in my msn very clearly...i do not know what she think of me but i'll still say that she is my one and only...and there is no one that can replace you ...only you, my dear can make me feel this way..truly the other girls i met have not given me this special feeling...only you...<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

for those who wish to noe her name...quit dreaming...i will not compromise her in my blog for safety reasons...and i swear that if anyone who insults or say anything sensitive...i will get angry...and you dun wanna see me angry.

its like ...im just a locked door waiting for the right person who is holding the right key to open me(the door)...you will nver realli noe the true me unless u really try to understand me...i am a little bad at talking and saying out things...so wad i said may be misunderstood or redicule..but it does not matter..wad matter most is i understand myself...i noe there are those who tried to noe wad i was tinking but...to tell u the truth , there isn't much to think abt...im jus worried..too worried abt the future me...the last and only person that ask me y was i so worried and kept silent all the time and offer to listen to my worries was...her. At that time i was only thinking abt death, so i tot i shld nt told her in case she thinks i've gone bonkers! so i said nthing...couldn't open my mouth in fact...a mistake...cos i think she is just trying to open my door but i slam it shut again...haiz...my past muistakes..must learn from it...

currently she is bsy wif her exams and i noe that this exams is impt for her jus as she is impt to me. i will wait patiently for her to finsh..in the mean time..i nd to get some workout in the gym so that i can..erm...slim down? haha...hope i gt a 6 pck =X cant have high hopes..may try...but the success rate can c liao...5% xD...

i have finally written a post le...for those who have view my blog and complain abt the updates i apologise for the lateness because i was doing some cca admin and was quite bsy...now that i have written dwn some of my feelings...i hope that some day my wish will come true...

signing off :
chuah hao cai, philip

No comments: