Wednesday, May 20, 2009

ok...i get it...im a weird guy, i make ppl around me uncomfortable, i like to be left alone yet yearn for some1 to care for me, i am tired of the restrictions place onto me when im around me, i wan to break free, yet afraid wad might happen, i wan to get close wif girls, but wad will happen if they were to feel uncomfortable...you say im negative to the extreme...but u dunno the guilt i have am carrying now...those mere sentence that u said made me realise hw futile it is to try and get close to u...well..physically...emotional wise...i think i still have a long way to go...u had a fever, i was worried abt u...but i dunwan to make it so obvious...i realise that u shld have known by now that i like u le...after reading his post, but then wad u said really stabbed me, mayb i shld not have been like this after all, the barrier i felt that was once gone had gone back up again and this time, its reinforced. u said i am negative, but after wad u said, i realise im a very dangerous guy...u ask me y...since so many ppl say im weird but i did not change? cos i dun wan to...i tried changing but found that its not the real me, i still feel the barrier that surrounds u all whenever i talk to ppl(jus girls alone), i felt chained...i felt restricted...everytime i see other ppl do things...i think to myself, y i cant do the same? they are the same as me, human. they are not of special breed...but y can they do it but i cant? then...it is then...i found out abt the instant barrier thats build up. the way i talk, the way i act, the way i portray myself....all leads u all feeling uncomfortable...hey...u know wad...wad kl say is correct, i AM an idiot...an idiot to not know all these facts until now....i dun deserve any1...i shld be left alone...if i make other ppl uncomfortable then shut me from the rest of the population....
i....i...really cant be trusted...im the worst...yes...u make the right decision...

-as he kneel down above the spotlight in the midst of pure darkness...his only souce of light is yet again disappearing, he was sad, but he has no more tears left, therefore he gets back up and walk towards the enternal darkness in loniness for which he knew he would be alone for dunno how long-

pls stay clear of me, im a dangerous guy

u ask me y i did not change the way i am...for this i wanna reply, if i change will u accept my love to you? dun think u will accept anway...since u have given ur heart to another guy...there is no use having the body if u din capture the heart. it seems wad seem to be a rather easy task for a regular guy is a near impossible task to me...i may b negative really negative, but i dunwan to lose hope...i was tot that u will be telling me that u dun really hit off the bat wif me...i was expecting a full stop. but there wasnt...right now im more concern that u have alrdy set up a barrier against me, really...somehow i feel sad but as i have say it , i will say it again, stay 5m clearance away from me. u can treat me as the typeA H1N1 disease...

jus stay away...thats right...im slowly getting a phobia of girls....im fighting it...wif all my might...but they seems to be winning....my patience is dwindling everyday...

No comments: