Friday, May 29, 2009

self reflection time again

this is a sudden post...i jus suddenly feel this way...i felt it alot of times le...but then always never blog it...so nw im gonna blog on hw i felt....all this happen when i saw my own reflection off a glass panel....

as i stare at the reflection glass panel of another classroom, i saw my own reflection...then i think...
every time i was irritated, angry at some1 becos of his actions and attitude...but....wad makes me so different from them? at that moment...i realise this, i dun like u, u may not like me as well! i could tell from ur eyes that i may or may not like the way i am.

this feeling has once again faded away when i was distracted by other thoughts.....

1 comment:

Jessica Tan said...

You know something.. i do split into two person when i'm alone. I am Xiu Qin while Jessica is Jessica.

I always counsel Jessica and give her suggestion when shes down. This is how i control myself. I may sound abit crazy but i'm better this way.

I take care of Jessica myself, i listen to her, i know her the best, i cared for her and i love her.

Its somehow like 人格分裂 but at least i cared about myself. If even you yourself dislike yourself, who is going to care for you?

You are the one controlling yourself. Live you life your way and to the fullest. Jia You!!!