Wednesday, May 20, 2009

woke up at around 9am...stone until now...wad she said last night is still fresh in my mind...i felt numb when i saw that...cause...there is no initial revulsion, no sudden sadness, no happiness, i felt no shock...its as if i have predicted that this kind of things will happen...but wad really hurts is that i felt the distance between u and me have become much more further apart. there is nobody fault in this, its all my own fault.

"the greatest distance is not heaven and earth but the person u love is in front of you but she dun realize it"

this line appear to have a very large impact on me...for its true...

*i am a pest that makes ppl around me uncomfortable*

perhaps wad u might be reading now might even make u uncomfortable...i might be writing my life's story in LJ...but nobody will know abt...im jus telling u all...

No comments: