Friday, July 31, 2009

real tired...

yst when i slp...3.30 -4am bah...slpt like a log...woke up @9.30am(my lesson 9am)...wtf...but the strange thing is unlike last time i will panic...now is jus -look at time- "oh crap, im late again" i dun feel the panic, i feel that its a norm liao...i dun look forward to go sch...neither do i hate to go sch...then i go wait for bus then found out my ____ bro change my psp de memory stick but forgt change back...now i cant listen to the song i wan...dam fck up...and since its 9.30am...angie has long since touch down to sg le...replied my blog post as well...shock tio cos i din announce that i update my blog...i think its btr that i dun cos i dunwan uninvited attention...then some _______ read le then go post their comment abt my post on their blog. oh well...they can post wad they wan but pray that i dun see it...todae i sense the start of my emo-ing days again...im back to my old self...its a bad bad thing...dammit...

msn shout out: hopelessly in love? wrong, its hopeless at love...

i shld stop dreaming abt it and face reality, im doomed for eternal loneliness. though i had always hope some1 can prove me wrong..i pray that some1(not jus any1...it has to be a girl) will let me see the light...

at some point , i have seen myself from another person's POV and find that i am an attention seeker...if u wanna think it this way i cant stop u...i dun give a fuck abt wad ppl say abt me le...i am who i am, i love the freedom i have now...life with no restriction is an ideal lifestyle for me but impossible in reality...but i guess...i have at the very least, have the right to escape into my world once in a while...

ok...shall end my post here, once again welcome back to singapore angie...

No comments: