Friday, July 3, 2009

todae...interesting haha

lol....todae i finally gt myself on the song: evans! must thank renegod for his advice haha...din noe play online oso can pass song...haha....todae wake up nearly late...>.<...reach sch late...reach classroom of cos will be later...-.-"...but once i reach the classroom, sat down, rest awhile(i chiong) then start up my com...jus as my com start up, the teacher said "ok? no problem? then thats all for todae...u may go le" i was like wtf...lol...todae i go for onli 1 fckin' lesson and ended like 30mins...-.- then i have to switch off my lappy again...then proceed to eat my lunch...gt pay yst...its miserable but its still money...haha....gotta save up for the genting trip in sept>.
okok gotta slp le...tml mus wake up at 8am and gt work at 5pm.....*sob* no choice...its for sept...T.T lol...nites all~! =3

No comments: