Thursday, July 2, 2009

words...and how i define them as...

hmm....for this post...its a make up post for something i wanna write but forgtten abt it....

todae im going to talk abt hw i use these words and wads my own definition of them. =) (this is NOT a dictionary...but if u wanna learn it wif my definition, use it at ur own risk)

my 1st word will be IF...to me IF is like a imaginary action verb...here are afew following examples :
IF only this happens....
IF i press this...
IF only....
IF i hadnt done that
i will do it IF....
what IF....
now y do i say its imaginary? cos i often use the word IF when things done gt done wad i wanted....(e.g. if only i had come up wif a back up plan....i wont be so fuck up now)
the word IF is also act as a means of choice im suggesting to ppl....e.g. "wad if we do this? wad if we do that?" it give ppl...or rather , me. in this case. the question of wad will happen if i do this? whats the consequences of my actions?

nxt word: shall blog abt it when i thnk abt it lol-ed :P

No comments: