Monday, June 29, 2009

felt the hatred towards me

i can feel it totally todae lol...i think i piss ppl off by my crapping...i always tell myself to diam...to keep quiet...but then...ones nature cant be changed wif just one day can it haha...and oso...ok..fine, i cant take jokes esp wif its abt me, i am very defensive.......not tht i cant take ALL SORTs of jokes...but if u think of calling ppl names that they are not...that my friend, is not joking...thats framing and slander...though jokes shld be fun and all yea...i agree wif u 100%....but then if u add abit of personal atks then its not really funny le...perhaps it is to u...but not to the other party...wad i said todae may well be turn to me as well...i may oso say the wrong things at the wrong time...make jokes out of another person...i who judge ppl by hw they act knows if ur being friendly or not....todae i had a afew friends whom my impression of them has dropped signicanlly....though not to the point of no salvation....but then yea....dropped nonetheless...

im actually gonna write another post de...but then im just too tired to write anymore post todae...so i might continue tml...

No comments: