Wednesday, June 10, 2009

3 papers...2 down 1 more to go...

this week is my common test week, and i only have 3 papers...EM3B, thermodynamics and EMat. and the days are as follows, EM3B : tuesday, thermo : wednesday, EMat : friday....math was ok...i happen to screw up 2 qn...last qn was a gone case qn so i approx. lost 23 marks...so if wad i write is correct...then i will gt 77/100....thats....an A1 leh!!!(self-concoling cos im no longer can get A+..onli A)...as for thermo paper....i can gurantee that i wont fail....but i cant gt full marks either....im banging that i get 80/100 =D todae's paper (thermo) was so easy...i can say for the 1st time i dun have the slightest worry that i will flunk that paper...i onli worried i might not be able to get the grades i wanted....which is A...no less than that...kao...that paper look so easy i actually suspect myself if i gt read the qn wrongly...and the best part is that there is no interpolation which is wad im banging to do and score that dam paper...but then they have to crush my hope to do interpolation and give me shitty and "simple" qn to let me do...i cant believe it...and read and reread, check and recheck...calculate and recalucate...seeing as my ans cant be wrong to me...i hand up...came out of the room wif bloodshot eyes, thats how much i cencentrate during my paper...as for my last EMat paper? aiya..fck it la...i dun feel like studying for it...mayb tml i will take a look at the ppt again....lol...now im blogging away...1day's rest? doesnt sound that bad....but then i dun feel the stress as compare to the sem exam...that one i cant slp...was worried sick that i will fail...and chiong revision after revision...after my common test..imma chiong again...rawr!!! now...after common test...comes another test...traffic police test! yes! its been over afew mths since i failed my TP...and havent been going for my lessons...imma book those lessons again...and this time i will pass it...if not...then suay lor...take again la...xD

No comments: