Monday, June 29, 2009

last night i have this flash image again....

last night...or shld i say earlier todae...at 4am...b4 i went to slp...i suddenly have my memories playback to me and it replays the part where i really felt scared...where i really could have lost my brother...where i nearly...jus nearly....become a murderer....and this thought was etched deep into my mind...its a guilt i cant erase...i am not sure if i had written it in my blog but i will tell it now...i rmb....

when i am still young, i was travelingwif my family...and my brother was...as always...being an irritant...and messing wif me...so i snapped...it happened when we are at outram park...u noe the covered paveway? yea we were walking...and my bro mess wif me until i snapped i jus grab his neck and turn....it was my quick reaction and b4 i can control my strenght...i heard a "crack" sound...i rmb i was freaked out...i quickly turn to my bro ask him is he alright...tell him to talk to me....he was abit confused but he still replied...at that time i really hugged him....and keep saying "sry..." i was closed to tears...and i was thankful....if i were to just twist his neck somemore...i...i would have become a killer...my bro's killer...that nite...as i look as my memories flashed across me...i cant help but look at my shivering hands and think how close i am to become a murderer...i dunno y this memory replay to me...but its a memory that will haunt me 4ever from time to time....killing some1 is always so easy, but its handling the after effects that hard...if i can i would not want to kill, esp if its my family, my friends or my relatives...i am thankful....just thankful...i hate&love my bro....he is both an irritant and and irreplaceable person...he is my one and only brother...

No comments: