Friday, June 26, 2009

nebo card registration madness haha....

todae's post will be short and sweet....happen afew interesting things....

woke up and prep to go do some cash transfer from 1 bank to another then to finish up my nebo card registration using that bank's card....not bad...then after registration, i put it in my wallet but was looking at it over and over again that i THINK i misplace it when i board the bus when im going home....realise its not in my pocket or in my wallet...then panic...suddenly have an inspiration that it might still be on the bus...so i took a gamble and headed for the bus stop...and hope its the same bus...the good news is that its the same bus, the bad news is there is no ticket on it...so i alight one stop from the interchange and realise i shld go interchange and search for it...so i walk to the interchange AGAIN and find....cant find it anywhere...as i was waiting i think of the possibility of me dropping it on the bus stop i alighted....oso no luck....so i went back and announce the ticket as gone case....ask sebas for advise...he said jus post pic can liao...heng ar...still can...so i "heck care" abt the ticket liao...until my dad said he found a ticket and ask if its mine...it is...and its in the house...-.- oh well...slide it into my wallet where it belongs and wait lor...my friend said the card will be send to me via mail....hope that when i gt the card i can gt lots of benefits as stated there and most imptly use it...lol...went out to meet sebas at around 6+ to lot1 to play jubeat...when i arrive, there was alrdy spammers there le...so i watch them play as i wait for sebas...one is a pro the other is....well...lets just say not-so-pro.....when sebas arrive i tell him we have spammers i see his face abit sian liao....then we play an alternative game : silent hill. the game me and kl complete on 1st try or issit 2nd? oh well...impt thing is we complete the game...hahaha....play until abt 7+ then i head off to JP while sebas went to range....phone my bro and realise my parents and him havent step out of the house yet...so this means one thing....when i reach JP i will go zoneX and chiong jubeat....played 2 times...2nd time i accidentally challenge another player...i think he never takes me seriously...and let me win...but then i manage to pwn him 3 times...perhaps he shld do the same to me...i choose 2 songs he choose 1....i choose : 負けないで(extreme) and snow goose(advance) while he choose :[(in the name of love (i think)] but the result is still the same i pwned him....and the best part , he was surrounded by his friends...girls if i rmb correctly...then head down to eat dinner and some jap restraunt, yakiyaki...the food is not "yaki" cos its seriously nice...can go...but then money wise...not very nice...haha...after dinner, me and my bro went back to zonex to cont. jubeat...haha...then after that go back to ntuc xtra to meet up wif my parents...then go back...and thats all fo the day liao ok bbies~ =D

lol...so much for being short and sweet....xD =P

No comments: