Thursday, June 25, 2009

lol...

was suppose to blog this up yst...haha...but i guess i was too lazy to do it...so i jus open to this empty post and leave it there haha...XP. haha...thanks xian hui, for telling me, i din know that i had such "charisma" in my posts lol...but in any case thanks for telling me, it had given me though alittle but nonetheless confidence. =)...hmm wad shld i start wif? let me rewind abit...
-twitch right ear clockwise to rewind-
hmm...ok done...lets start ;P

woke up at the usual time of 12pm....realise i had work @ 5pm...feeling very sian...din talk really much...not much ppl online...ppl i wan to talk wif not there....so i sian and stone infront of the com until 4+...it was drizzlinhg outside...din bother to bring an umbrella...then proceed to play my djmax clazziquai and black square. reach my work place at around 4.50pm but then b4 i actually went to work...i went to the nearst AXS station and see if i can sign up for the nebo card...fill up everything then realise it onli accept POSB and DBS card...oh well...i tell myself...later at nite then do cash transfer....then went to work....work was...boring as usual...churn ice cream sell ice cream...occasionally eat ice cream...(no wonder i gain weight -.-) in any case at nite was interesting cos there are flying ants(those big flying ants u see when raining) and i had fun catching those ants...gt them into the dying stage then throw them into the rubbish bin...if i can set them free i will do that but then...working mah...i cant be so compassionate...so i killed around 4 of them....after work, wendy drop me off at np bus stop and i miss the bus cos i was concentrating on my djmax(note to self: must not play when u have to concentrate 2 things) , ride the bus back to interchange and proceed to POSB and see if the cash deposit machine is working...and its not...dammit...lol...so i guess i had to do it the nxt day(todae) , yea . reach home and saw my bro playing maple private server....waited for him to play finish liao then go online...and do the usual things....manga , anime, chat...but then manga gt nthing new, anime all watch liao and as for chatting?not really alot of ppl to chat oso...even if there is..i dunno wad topic to say...haiz...tats my problem lol...well ok...thats for yst...later im gonna blog again...and thats for todae . cya yea? ;)

No comments: