Thursday, July 30, 2009

this is wad i tot.....its myself...

in afew hrs time....actually...in abt 9hrs left, my dear friend will be returning to singapore, well...i know that i have told her that i will go airport to welcome her....thats cos i heard that no1 will be there to pick her up and as she 1st time going overseas....coming back cannot be so sian mah right....thats....what i thought, and stupid and selfish me always onli think of the plan where its himself onli....so yst she told me that she ask a friend to help her carry baggage....well...this seems to be a rather harmless term to tell me her plan...well...when i read abt it...i suddenly felt upset...haha...i was thinking : "am i not ur friend?" my auto ans : "impression not that deep la...u random friend nia...." and so i did not say anything but just acknowledge the fact =). so i ask her if he has a car...ans is " its his father de" btw this of hers can drive...so i kinda figure out y liao...and dun really felt THAT upset as the 1st time i heard it...cos i analyse liao i told myself, reasonable la....gt car mah...can drive...no nd flag taxi oso...then i tot abt the thing i told her abt....then mix reality and promise togther to find tht it clashed...gt car = give ride home = if follow i will be a fucking bright lamp post in the car....so y shld i even bother to go then? after all...she asked him, not me. no reason for me to there...im nthing impt to her anyway...hahaha(cold laughter)

*proceeds to go one corner emo again*

well...that just somehow sums up my thought over this situation...tml i will jus msn her a "welcome back =)"....think she will jus give me the ans> " :)[emote] with a ty " cant expect anything more than that le bah haocai? u mus know ur own limit. u-are-nthing-but-a-random-friend...must MUST remember that ok? dun always think that u talk to some1 1 or 2 days nia u like know them 2 yrs le...cannot ok?

im now like having dilemma on whether or not i shld go and "welcome" her...sure, she is not some big shot, but nonetheless she is my friend...but then she gt a friend that has the possibility to drive her home rather than me who has zero possibility of sending her home cos i have no cash and no car so i go there is be extra...cant be anything useful...

all that thinking cut short the time of her arrival to abt 8hrs left...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

jubeat:
promise myself not to play jubeat le cos i no money...well...broke that promise le...spent abt 6 bucks on that machine + 1 ddr which is 1.40...explains y i run out of money...i dun blame any1 but myself for this...pls dun come and tell me "u see la!" etc...etc...but i manage to clear my sigisg...woots...haha...

No comments: