Monday, March 16, 2009

lol

i wanna blog!! but i feel kinda lazy right now...lol...alright alright...since i have this window up for the past...let me see....5hrs? i will write...rmb the other post i said i will elaborate on the things i wanted to most right? ok here goes :

care - i really want some1 to care about me...besides my family...i want to care for that person as well...a life of loneliness is very saddening...

love - i want to love some1 very much, cos i know that loving some1 is not i can be with her...but wad makes her happy. love is a difficult thing for me...but i want to love some1...and i hope that magic moment will appear soon

studies - i wanted to go thru higher education because in order to survive in this world, that thin slip of cert is ur ticket to survival.

career - this is AFTER my education, where i will be starting to work in the real world le...no more part time relaxing job. i want to get myself a stable job that im happy with, a job that my kids will be proud to say "thats my dad's job!" a stable job = a stable income = less worries abt monetary woes.

car - b4 i went to learn driving, im pretty much not interested in cars...cos i feel that cars...wads the use man...that idea totally gt wiped when i reach poly and have to join in the packed sardines in the mobile tin can almost everyday i made up my mind to learn driving...and begin to learn how to look at cars and their specs. unlike other guys, i dun go for sports cars...i think they are a waste of money. if i wan a car, i wld gt a camry or a altis...both are toyota bah....brands will be honda, kia, nissan, mitshibitshi, mayb mazda, and if im crazy enuf....CHERRY QQ haha...aside from the transportation to my school, i want to learn it so that i can drive my family around s'pore...quite easily too...i can drive around s'pore as well...drive wif my friends...at nite...look at the nitelife...spot the good food location and while driving i can oso reflect on wad i have done...

house - i want to be out of my house and own 1 flat for myself asap...not because i hate my family, i jus want to be independent and live on my own...to be able to cook for myself, to survive on myself, to earn money and upkeep my new "home". not to get interfered wif other ppl around when i bring my date home...i feel free...to be myself...lol...and yea...i forgt to add in...i enjoy cooking as well...always wanted to experiment and eat the things i make haha...simple dishes can look very delicious with a touch of creativity and make it look like an exquisite french cuisine haha

No comments: