Thursday, March 26, 2009

wow inconsiderate~!!!

this incident happen on tuesday, 24/3/08. dam this fcking family makes me pissed off...meng and i met to have dinner at west mall at around 6.15+ liddat...we found a place to seat and i waited for meng to go order his food 1st...during that time i personally see that the cleaner auntie clean the tables and wiping it clean...then when meng gt back, i go order food...while i was waiting for my food to be rdy...i glance back at our table....nnb wad did i see? another tray of leftovers...wtf is this? i use eye language to ask meng "wtf is THAT" then he reply" them lor..." -eye towards the family infront of him- i look over and saw the family sitting down acting as if nthing happen!!!! NNBCCB...when i return to the table i ask my friend in a loud voice,"EH WHO PUT THE TRAY THERE DE?" my friend say in a softer voice, "them la...knn...they jus take the tray and put it on our table...can still smile at me somemore" wtf! then the family like behind me nia...i GLARE at the family they look at us...diam diam...smart that they dun argue...fcking hell i would have suan them till they felt that they had drown in a pool of vinegar...tmd...meng say they might be foreigners so they dunno "how things work here" cb...nver met this kind of ppl in my life...thats the 1st...we scold them the whole time we were eating...then when i turn around i saw like 2 ppl...i ask my friend" eh...those kuk bok kias(a nicer version of pu boh kia) left arldy ar...?" meng din reply...then afterwards tell me"no...those kuk bok kias havent left" me:"@#$%^$#@#$"....after our meal i wanna get desert de...meng tell me go downstairs and buy...i ask y he said he see the family infront buay song ruin mood to eat here...i said ok lor...since i oso buay song them...then we head down to B1 and get a drink...i proceed to do my marketing research on the flour prices...and after that...we went home....dam that family makes me soo angry lor...zzzzzz

No comments: