Thursday, March 12, 2009

todae is very fck up

my life is very fuck up...as usual...nothing goes right for me u see...not for my studies, not for my social life, not for my r/s(if i had 1)...nothing goes right...NOTHING...

slpt until 11+...switch on lappy, do the usual things...check msn,hotmail, manga, anime...see whos online , who can talk wif me....as there is no 1...i spent the time reading my manga lists....then i go wash up, eat my vegetarian breakfast cum lunch, imagine eating salty food with 3 ulcers on ur lips...-.- anyway...then i rot infront of my com then realise its 1.15pm....i gt driving at 2.10pm...so i go take a bath and when i left the hse its like 1.45 liddat...sure cannot make it le...so i hail a cab...manage to gt there in time and then proceed to do my revision...lol! gt improve leh...car nver stall ^^ , onli afew minor mistakes here and there...then when we are abt to end lesson...i cut into the wrong lane...lol...this is the convers i had wif him at that time...:

me: huh? wad happen?
instructor say : walao...liddat sure fail liao...
me : oh liddat immediate failure ar...?
instructor :(nod head)
me : sian 1/2 all nice nice then at the last stretch kena one immediate failure ccb...
instructor : (laugh)

lesson ended without much of a trouble...jus nd to adjust some techniques...then lesson ended at 3.50pm manage to catch bus no.985 jus in time, then i tot to myself, "aiya...now still gt time b4 work(i start at 5pm) take 985 then transfer to 61/184 to np...then ta-bao subway to work at dinner" the prob is that i forgt that im taking 985 and not 66 cos 66 gt go to a stop where theres 184 and 61 to take....985 dun have...and while on the bus...i doze off...wake up jus to find myself miss the stop...but i tot nvm...later i gt off and walk back...that...was my original plan.
but then 985 went str. to PIE i was like OMG SHIT LA.... i press the doorbell lol...PIE + doorbell = no effect? i stop at 1 stop...AFTER PIE....and its at cjc...abts. great...i look at all the bus services and all of them head hougang...FANTASTIC...then i frantically search for a bus that will take me somewhere nearer...the nearest place is toa payoh mrt stn...then i look at my watch...still gt 30mins...mayb can make it...ccb...board the bus then the train...reach clementi onli to get off at the wrong exit...=.=" then i see the time its alrdy 5.15pm no joke...i start work at 5pm...i rush cab onli to find the cab do a round then gt back to somewhere near the place i hail it...then the driver say "if u wan go sunset way take the opp. side of the train station"....I WAS SO ANGRY AT MYSELF THAT I DUN CARE WAD HE SAYS...JUS DRIVE GOD DAMMIT!! i reach my workplace at 5.30pm jus as my boss sms me "where are u?" lol...then at work oso pretty boring la...not much customers...and we end the day quite early...take 61 back to interchange...with a hungry stomach(money spent it all on cab) check my ezlink and decide its enuf to buy something to eat at mac...and so i did...1 McChicken + 1 apple pie...bring back home to eat...i ate my apple pie on the way home and some of the apple bits fell onto my shirt!!! argh!!

jus so u noe...its not consider the worst day of my life...i have seen worst...where everything...EVERY GOD DAMNED THING go wrong in WADEVA things i do...my life is pretty fuck up right now and i am really frustrated abt it...
-i cant do wad most ppl are doing
-i cant do wad i wan
-i predict possible failures yet i continue to do them
-i wan to run away to a place no 1 to tell me wad to do
-i wan to drive around and wonder how i have live my life until now
-i really hope to have some1 to care for
-i believe that if 1 is not interested in u , u are wasting ur effort even if u are interested in that some1, cos its all one sided
-i had enuf of one-sided affairs
-i wan to make my life more interesting
-if im destined to be a loner, no matter how many girls u giv me i will still be single cos they wont choose me or accept me
- if wad im doing right now is wad u call by having depression i dun giv a dam
-if i were to be given a reset button to reset my life, i will press it immediately
-finally, if heaven is planning to play wif my life liddat i would choose to end it rather than let u play wif my life, sadly though i condemned suicides so i will suffer in agony LET U BE HAPPY...FOR I NOE IM NOT GONNA GO TO HEAVEN AND COMPLAIN TO U ABT MY LIFE

No comments: