Sunday, March 15, 2009

a more detail description

what im about to say is related to all my forecasts and predictions....it can be said to be a combination of dreams, vision and memory flashbacks....but i shall describe it...i have this ability since when i was in sec sch...lol...i have given a name for this...because the feeling is like stepping into another realm...i shall call it the realm of delusions...sound very emo isn't it...but yes...its all delusions...and from this delusions...i can use it as predictions...to start of...i will intro abit of myself. i have a weird mind...i get memories flashbacks every now and then and its a torture...but sometimes...i do not have flashbacks...but i see a vision...of wad i can say, the future...even if its like 2s. or sometimes...i hear some1 telling me "its not right" " this way wont work out" "btr think of an alternative" etc...i hear and take it seriously, u may say it as i follow my wad my heart says. haha...but thats wad i exp... now the thing abt this "ability" of mine...its that i mus not reveal it to anyone or the nxt time i use, the opposite effect will happen, meaning, if i were to reveal it...the "realm of delusions" will become a fact. a good thing and a bad thing...lol...so wad im doing right now is sorta revealing it u all...hope the higher ups wont catch me (>.<). so anyway...it happens every nite...when i was going to slp...my mind "rewind" everything that happen todae, yst and the past weeks....as i close my eyes...i see alot of images and vid(i dunno wad word to describe when u close ur eyes and see ppl moving so i jus say its vid)often this images and vids are things that i want them to happen. i can tell u right now, i have a confession, i dreamt that i was making love to my gf...her face is very blurry...i dunno...(all those who have read , pls dun be disgusted, its normal for guys to have dreams like that...and no its not a wet dream and most imptly it did not happen in reality)...but that did not happen...i had a image i flunk every modules , i did not...i manage to scrap thru, i dreamt that i was able to get into the course i wanted(triple E in SP) i did not get...this are jus examples of wad i had exp...when i wake up the nxt day...normally i wont giv a tot abt it...nd to rush to sch mah...but those images and vids that i see remain in me...and here is y the flashbacks occur...i think la...cos i do not have the time to think thru wads happening in my dream or shall i say my "realm of delusions" then when i was awake...these tot slowly flooded into my consious mind making me see the past, sometimes the future, makes the regret on the spot y i had done this or that...oh yea i forgt to add in my realm of delusions, its a mix of illusions and delusions...illusions are created by me while delusions...are also by me but it contains more of the things i truly wanted...care, love, studies, career, car, house etc...

it all i can say now...its my ability, its a gift and also a curse...

since i roughly reveal this ability of mine liao...the nxt time i see these things again...most likely will be accurate...since the opposite effect will occur. i will elaborate more on the things i want in life when im free haha...chiaoz!

[philip] once a lamer 4ever a lamer...the lamerof 1989...it is he!

No comments: