Saturday, August 8, 2009

had this thought when i was going home from work

im now exteremely tired....my eyes feels like clsing and yet..here i am blogging away...wasting my life infront of the com....haaha....in any case my post for todae is abt wad i tot of life(again)

many a times i would say i wan this...i wan that...i wish i had this...i wish i had that...if onli i can....if onli i could...but in the end...those are but words...meaningless words...wads impt is not i wan...but in fact i get. case only when u manage to get something then its worth mentioning...i WANT to have a car...but how do i GET one? ans : money solution : i WILL save money...of cos...this is all my thoughts...i nd to gt my plans into action. but alot of things are interuppting me and preventing me to put my plan into action.

getting on another topic, im now crazy over project diva...a music game thats sang by hatsune miku, she is a vocaloid(meaning not a real person) and the full combos are EXTREMELY hard to get....which somehow make me link them up wif business...haha...cos when i chiong until 156 combos then i break...everything is gone...everything i have work for has turn to naught.this, i think is very similar to business...u can gain alot of things thru many yrs...but sometimes all it takes to lose everything might even onli need 1 day.the same applies wif life...u wont know if ur gonna die tml...haiz...

seems that i shld stop dreaming le...i was stupid not to take the hint...

No comments: