Wednesday, August 19, 2009

haha.....sianz....>.>"...^^(epic randomness)

on mondae i kena running nose....and i really lose all mood to study...so all i did that day was to talk to angie and afew of my jubeat friends...but then mostly chatting wif her...haha...make me laugh when i told her i have been sneezing the whole day and she said "mus be some1 thinking of u" cos if u sneeze, isnt cos some1 is scolding u? hahaha...very cute sia...well...in response to her reply i told her cant be....cos i dun think any1 is thinking about me at that time...didnt think any1 will oso...but then wad she said jus brighten me up...she said "the person who likes u is always in ur face"....now...this sentence carries a hint...did i gt the hint? or issit she jus trying to cheer me up....nonetheless, it works...haha...and all i can thnk of is that sentence wondering wad it means....dam, i feel like slping while blogging this.

then comes tuesday. the day my dad came back from sabah...went to welcome him back...haha..these few days keep running to changi airport haha...had dinner wif the whole family...then cab back...so tired i was that i slp in the cab...haha...

i dunno y , but im silently looking forward to seeing her online again...but then she didnt...miss talking to her liao...hhaha...then i found out i cant go my blog url....was frust the whole night becos of it...cos i can go blogger.com but i cant go thelamerof1989.blogspot.com....zZZzzzz=.=". yea....my running nose recovered after 1 day of rest...my mother said the usual cause :slp late >.>" haha...anyway...while thinking of her...i gt an imspiration abt eye candies haha... some of u may have seen it in facebook le...but i will post it up here :

i like eye candies...but i will only take urs because u r the sweetest among them all.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
then comes todae...realise the prob is my internet prob...now in sch i can go my blog link, yay!(many thanks to amelia for her advice) so now im blogging away. THEN i go mug...might continue later on when i gt home...hope i can go into my blog...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
*epic randomness time*

i reason wif myself that i think too much...that i interpret it wrong, but srsly i dunno....if i have then i would have given myself false hope,if i did not...then im confuse le...wad am i hoping for?

i am always in the wrong place at the right time, another sentence will be "shit happens whenever im wif some1"

haiz...feel like slping now...