Thursday, August 13, 2009

one word : slpy ~_~

truly siansational...haha....yst slp at 2.30am and wake up at 6am to meet elle to go to changi airport to send chaser and kurobe off...overall, i slpt onli 4hrs...then i go airport...go stone...then see them off.yea...thats a summary of wad happen just now..haha...after we send them out of sg, me, elle, k.h and dj*flash went to mac @ T1 to eat breakfast...listening to their stories and exp. is rather interesting hahaha....had big breakfast wif my coffee upgraded to cuppochino(something i havent done in ages)and STILL feels slpy...omg...after that we went dbg play afew rounds of jubeat then we go sch(for me,kh and dj*flash)and home(for elle). i totally sian cos todae i dunno whether g lesson anot but then judging by yst. i dun think so...and so here i am blogging away in school. y cant i use my own lappy>? cos my precious lappy is currently servicing.will gt her back on fri bah haha...after this blogging im gonna find a place to slp! so tht 5pm gt energy to work...omg...haha wish me luk later when i work and pray i dun fall aslp while churning ice cream X.X"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

haiz...i dunno abt this feeling...i noe that i like her but then, wad issit that i feel? i dun really gt mad and gt all selfish cos i onli want u...cos i feel that there shld be freedom and dun really control wad ppl like to do la...if u wan to go, go. i dun really mind unless wad u did really affect me. even if wad u said did hurt me, if its minor i wont take it to heart...(i wonder y am i typing all this out when all this is jus my tots,we din start in the beginning) with that said...i am now given myself a choice. to disappear silently without u noticing, or shld i still keep communicating wif u? well....a part of me wans to disappear from ur life. the other part of me wans to say hi to u...sometimes...knowing too much info is a bad thing. are u trying to hint me something? if it is i think i gt the hint. the other day when we go out...i wanted to say something abt u de...but then it seems like my tongue gt stuck or something and i cant bring myself to say out...but now wif the cover of a blog...i will just be straight forward , that day,when i look at ur face, i was captured by ur cuteness. at that moment, i jus wanna look at u.my mind was blank, all the word i can generate out of my brain is "u look...more..more...____" actually wad i wanna say is that u look stunning...(though i mus admit ur clothes doesnt match wad i said) but thats wad i tot...but then when i return home i ask myself if i am really worth ur time...though a majority of my feelings said NO...i am not sure if i shld give up....though i noe ur probably gonna read this sooner or later...this is jus wad i feel...if it becomes awkward to speak wif me again becos of this post then i will slowly but surely disappear from ur life.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well i shall mia for 2wks bah...nd to study for exams le...srsly...math and thermo, omg...>.<

No comments: