Friday, August 14, 2009

random thoughts that flows into my mind these pass few days

sometimes i wonder if i make a good bf...u know...wad ppl say to me really affect me de...and when i reflect on wad i did b4...i feel more guilty, cos i myself know that sometimes if i noe its not within my limit i wont try to do it...going out wif me oso will jus gt boring haha...not that i know hw to gt the situation interesting...but then i always feel that the moment of u stare at me i stare at u, or when its jus us and ur listening to mp3 and im playing psp...u noe...the gap...i dun like the gap but i cant stop it from existing...another thing im worried abt is my determination...how far would i go to get her? unlike most guys, im NOT the romantic kind...cos i cant think of sweet words to please u....if i wanna find fault it would be that whenever i said nice words to girls like "ur pretty" they will look at me as if im a disease...thats when im young...now? hm...they reject my comment and i feel that i spoke the wrong thing....and i really hate the phrase "dont touch me" but i gt that 2 times in a row le...felt really hurt...but din show my expression. cos how to i say this...its like i am not fit to touch u liddat....i understand that being a girl means that not every1 except ur close ones can touch u(touch as in the normal kind, not the hanky panky stuff). which is y i do not anyhow jus hold any girl's hand. in fact i was so afriad that u all might flare up that i always said sry if i even jus brush past u....i am srsly afraid. i always see other guys have no problem around their girl-friends...but i cant seem to bring myself to do that...haha...too many restricted areas le...well...this is my tot la...im so afraid of touching girls that there is a point of time when i thought im gay >.>"(sound stupid right?) but then that thought went into the rubbish bin when i found that i like this girl, i can 100% tell u that im NOT GAY cos when she is around, i have the xing fu feeling, something i have not felt since a long long time ago...

im oso rather anything-kind of guy, meaning if u ask if i wan something i would say anything...cos i believe, take wadeva that comes . though it also means im a guy which dun like to make decision...(its bad for image btw) and sometimes i want to make decisions..but then mostly due to my laziness, i will jus say anything...

ending sentence: will i regret posting wad i have thought? nope i wont

No comments: