Friday, December 21, 2007

2nd day alone begins wif....

todae is the 2nd day of alone...lol...finally...updating everyday huh...lol...hacent done my hmwk yet...all is in the internet...practically forgtten abt it till my friend msn me and ask hw to do...haiz...dunno hw the ct went...hope i pass bah...but in any case...my food marathon ended todae not because i finish the whole thing...crazy ar...but the food could not survive any longer so i put it where it belong = the trash bag...lol..

haha...i was reading the manga "suzuka" since ysterday and it greatly reminds me of my r/s...which did not go so well....and she make sure she wasn't blame for the actions she had taken that would affect me and drop me a bomb on the very few days before common test...haha...cruel isn't it...but i have gotten over nw...wadeva memories we had in the past have become bitter and every now and then i will have those flashbacks...and i knock myself in the head to wake up...sometimes in public too....haiz...i wish it would stop..if only i could control...i shant continue more of the manga if u wan u go read lor...none of my business...haha...well..nights then tml i may update again...till then cya

signing off:
[L-@-M-E-R]

1 comment:

XM said...

Hi, I never knew that i had offend you so much.. I had always thought that we can be friends again.. However, you are emotionally agitated and you blamed me for everything.. Have you ever thought that the problem also lies in you? Did you ever find a time to reflect upon yourself. In a relationship, there no such thing as you owe me i owe you..I can just walk away like any of my friends after they had broken up with their BF but i chose to return you the money (including things you had brought for me and in fact is more than what i owe you)..Because i don't want to take advantage of you and i can't pay you back mentally..
Nevertheless, sorry for everything that i had done.. Sorry about that.