Monday, December 10, 2007

about my msn thing

this is a thing that i wan to add , and its that i have , like all of u , classify alot of different groups for our msn contacts and jsu to let u noe...i have a group name eternal prison. as the name implies, once i put u there there is no way im letting u out again...its not as if i am imprisoning u all...lol...jus that the ppl that i classify in that group are those i dun or cant forgive easily, those who have hurt me either physically or psychologically , those whom i did not authorized to add me and those whom really pissed me off.

dun worry, as of now, there is only 2 ppl in it so as u can see, out of the 50+ ppl in my msn , there is only 2 ppl in my blacklist so im not pian tai...lol...oh yea...and to add the realism i blk them

this post has no hidden meaning whatsoever,jus a little intro in my friend grouping...

No comments: