Wednesday, December 19, 2007

todae is the start of...home alone? LOL

todae...my family go hong kong for holiday...i did not go cos i said i may have projects...a miscalculation for me...ah well...life
's like that...hope they are enjoying right nw...wake up at the same time as them and go with them to the airport to send them off the plane...it was a strange feeling when im at the departure hall's entrance...a feeling of relieve and...i dunno hw to said this in terms of words but it feels different. i watch them from the glass wall as they check in through the departure hall, and watch them go till they are out of my view, then i figure i shld go to the viewing hall to see their plane fly...but i cant find their gate so...oh well...i gave up and went home...quite uneventful during the returning home process except that meng jio me to watch the movie "warlords" with him and vince...not a bad show actually...didnt manage to make me slp but manage to make my eyes grow red with tiredness...scared myself when i look at the mirror in the toilet...haha...in any case...todae is the 1st day of me being all alone at night....lets see how i shld spent it :D

kz...nw i think i need to slp le...my body de auto alarm clock ask me to slp le...lol...hope i be happy always... :D

signing off,
[L-@-M-E-R]

No comments: